whatisakelly

The Elite
Kiera Cass
Parallel
Lauren Miller
Not Fit for a King? - Jane Porter My Rating: 3.0 Obtained: Through Goodreads First Reads I was so glad when I won Fit For A King? though a goodreads first reads giveaway. I always loved reading situations of a real royalty member falling for a regular everyday person, such as the book The Princess and the Pauper written by Kate Brian. Fit For A King? was like The Princess and the Pauper: a real princess and a normal everyday girl swapping places with one another. I love how Jane Porter executed the book. Every moment was filled with suspense - will Hannah ever tell Zale the truth? What if he figures it out beforehand? Their chemistry is amazing, but will it end when he figures everything out? The solution was satisfying, but a bit too predictable for my taste. Jane Porter definitely made me look forward to reading Emmeline's story, especially since my impression of Emmeline is not so good after what she did to Hannah. I want to learn why she did what she did and if she got her own happily ever after. ohdamnbooks: not fit for a king?